Friday 26 December 2014

teas "take away"

Hi!!! Francy here! I hope you spent a beautiful Christmas! I worked yesterday... however, I had lunch with my whole family: my parents, my children, my husband,  my grandparents, in-lows, my brother... the tipical italian Christmas... I ate from 12.00... to 8.00 pm... :) So... to digest it I taked a herbal tea...
Here a little idea for have with you always a bag of herbal tea...




(1) Cut 2 piece of white bazzil (I used embossed bazzil) to measure : 6" x 3".
(2) Stick toghether the main sides.
(3) Score at 2 1/2" and 3 1/2". Punch the minor side with a semicircle.

(4) Cut one piece of grey card : 6 1/4" x 3 1/4".
(5) Score it at 2 3/4 and 3 5/8".
(6) Decor with stitching the white bazzil.
(7) Sew together white and grey bazzil.



(8) Apply ribbon and cover. For the cover I used a beautiful pearl paper from First Edition Bella Rose and a this sentiment.
Happy New Year!!!
Francy

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely project Francy, thank you, I will have a go and make this as I like Green Tea and it's handy to have a couple of bags with me when out and about, your Italian Christmas sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I'm very happy you like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Francy! Something for me to try for my tea connoisseur son, well he thinks he is, lol. Your Christmas day sounded wonderful!! Debra x

    ReplyDelete